Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Adventure in California Wine Country

Glen Ellen, California


This Sunday past I lit out on a fun filled day with my pal Lena, and couple of her friends to Healdsberg California. Of course, I don't consume libations, but my entourage surely does. We hit some wineries for heavy duty tasting while I safely piloted transport between destinations. By late afternoon, we picked up some steaks, culled fresh veggies from the organic garden in the backyard, and had a fantastic home cooked meal. It was a great August summer day in northern California with sunny blue skies and temps in the high 80's. I have to say the highlight was a visit to Francis Ford Cooppla' s winery. Click here if your not familiar with who Francis is. The place was amazing with bars, restaurants, movie memorabilia, and a huge pool with cabana's. For $15 bucks you can lounge at the pool all day. The place was mobbed. So I leave you with so photographs that I shot with my Canon G11 and edited in Apple's Aperture 3.


You Gotta Respect Old Glory



I hope you enjoy! Please don't forget to subscribe! Capt Chris

No comments: