Monday, December 27, 2010

New York City and the Post Christmas Blizzard

East Village, New York City
Mission? Visiting my Brother and His Family
Jazzed? You Bet!
Still working on my digital photography

Grace Church Broadway and East 10th
 The official count is 20 inches measured in Central Park. There is something so charming about New York City during, and then after a heavy snowfall. I arrived yesterday from Shelton Connecticut just as the storm was ramping up. Here are some pictures I took over the past couple of days.

St. Marks Place shot on the iPhone4


New York City December 27th 2010 from B. Kim on Vimeo.

I love coming to New York, and this visit has been made even more special given the weather and all the photo opportunities. Just wish I was a better photographer.


Blast From The Past

Mount Rainier Washington 1989
CC


PS: Don't forget to subscribe to the blog feed!

No comments: