Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Little History

Moored Naples Florida

Tony Naples, yup that's his name, contacted me via Facebook. Fairly amusing given that I'm now living in Naples. But not to get off track.

Tony and his friend Laura, both in their twenties, sailed with me the 56 hours from Dominican Republic to Puerto Rico back in February of 2008. You can read all about that trip by clicking here.

Tony's going to write up a guest blog entry regarding his experience sailing with Christa and the gaggle of boats who all were caravaning together at the time. We look forward to that post. In the mean time he has sent me the following pictures that he shot during the trip. Great pics! Enjoy!

Regarding Comments. I love them! So please leave them. However, to prevent spam comments, of which I get many, I now have to authorize each comment. So you may not see the comment post automatically. 

The Kid

Tony and the Kid


Christa Anchored in Boquero PR


Ms. Laura on Watch Mona Passage

No comments: