Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kindle Fire Will Santa Claus Deliver One?

Glen Ellen, CA


I really enjoy technology. I'm also an avid reader, a decidedly old school habit. The marriage between reading and technology is fantastic. What is really amazing about e-readers and tablets like the Kindle Fire or the Apple iPad, is it is the first technology being embraced by the older generations who did not grow up computer savvy. Why? Simply the font size can be adjusted to ease the strain on eye sight that becomes diminished with age. All the high tech bling that comes with tablets are an ancillary benefit older people ease into after receiving their new machine.





As a full time student, these e-readers are a gem. More material is offered for free, sometimes eliminating expense, and of course you don't have to hump around a ton of books all the time. I think I may have to ask Santa for a Kindle Fire! 
Capt C 

P.S. I'm currently writing my own book to publish in both e-format and old school style using Adobe InDesign Stay tuned!


No comments: