Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Randy Travis in the Spurr of the Moment

San Rafael California
Burr, hit 37 degree's last night

I was hanging out with Lena, a fellow art student, at the print shop on campus the other day. She says, "I want to see Randy Travis and I think he's playing soon." She launched Firefox and wouldn't you know it, he was playing in three hours. She surf's on over to Craigslist and some lady won tickets, but couldn't make the show. She was giving them away. Lena sends an email with phone number, contact is made, and in a flash we now have phat tickets for that evenings show. After a spasm of joy, we lit out for Napa! We had a great dinner, enjoyed the show and pretty much had a great day. These are important little breaks in life.

Lena & I at the Uptown Theater Napa CA


I apologize for the terrible picture quality. Taken on my iPhone4 in a rush by cowboy folks not so adept at technology. It's cool though!

Capt Chris

No comments: