Friday, April 16, 2010

EPCOT Center, Disney and The Family

Back in Naples after a visit to Central Florida

The Mirror Shot
I headed north to my parents house this week to visit the fam. My sister Tracy and niece Alexa made the trip south from Connecticut. We took the opportunity to check out some Theme Parks in nearby Orlando. First up, the EPCOT Center. It was awesome. Geared more toward education versus straight out rides and cotton candy. Of course I had the Canon G11 blazing away. A portion of the center is dedicated to different countries. So we strolled through Morocco (my particular favorite), Canada, France, Mexico, Germany and England. Maybe more. It was fun, especially with my 13 niece who, to say the least does not lack personality. Here are some pictures from the adventure.








Capt Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of all pics of me y this one? y :D i love u uncle C!!!!!

Love Fernie