Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Blooming Interest in Photography and Video

Moored Naples Florida

 I just love getting swept up into a new activity. I regret not investing earlier in a higher end digital camera before I went sailing in 2007. The Fuji-Fine pics I used was adequate, but compared to the Canon G11 it is lackluster. The Canon is a complex piece of equipment that takes some study. It's common sense, that in order to take pictures you must have your camera with you. It is a bummer that I'm working so much and have less of a chance to take pictures and or write blog entries. But today, Tuesday is my only day off, and while driving to get some dinner, I noticed the sun was setting and thought why don't I take a swing to the beach. Of course I had my Canon G11 and tri-pod in the trunk of the Green Hornet. Turned out to be a really nice evening along the Gulf of Mexico. And now I share some of my pictures with you.




4 comments:

Stacey said...

Gorgeous Pics Chris. Love them. I have the Canon Rebel. LOVE IT. Miss ya! xo

Unknown said...

Thank you Stacey! Been following progress in Boston. Keep breathing in and out

Anonymous said...

Great shots, keep them coming. Get a little closer to the camera next time you take one of yourself.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Love the seagulls Chris, seems as if they were posing just for you. Talk to you soon.
Love Mom