Saturday, February 20, 2010

Scenes from a Morning Beach Stroll

Moored Naples Florida. Doing?
Moving to California in May. Why? Click Here
For a more complete history of me and sailing click here


One of the great things about my situation in Naples is the short distance to the beautiful beach. Sometimes I run the beach and other times I take a stroll with the ladies. I prefer the stroll. This day, we hooked a left and headed south along the Port Royal section of town as far as the Port Royal Club. You want to see some money spent, just click on the Port Royal Club link. Bam! It's nice. 


For all the northers thinking were soaking up the rays at the beach in south Florida, think again. Just check out our attire. But I can say the threat of flurries was not a concern.


                                                      
 Capt Chris....Happy in Naples

PS: You can double click on the images to expand them to see the full 10 mega-pixel capabilities of the Canon G11.

No comments: