Sunday, January 10, 2010

Unedited Video I shot while in Luperon Dominican Republic

Moored Naples Florida
Weather is really cold, below freezing this morning



Enjoy the video. I continue to compile pictures and video from this passed falls sail north. Don't forget to surf on over to My Youtube Channel where I now have 70 videos.

Occasionally I change the picture atop the blog. This latest picture was my last sunset observed sailing north. I landed in Naples the very next morning. It was a bit cold, but the colors were different than what you normally see further south. I like the picture, hope you do to.

Please don't forget to check out my picture in Picasa and to keep up with the latest word you can sign up with the RSS feed. I use Google Reader and love that I can aggregate in one spot all the websites I check out on a regular basis. A real time saver.

Capt Chris

No comments: