Friday, January 8, 2010

Crisp but Beautiful

Moored Naples Florida

The chilly grip of Mother Nature abated slightly over the passed 24 hours, but another front will cause temps to dip this weekend. Just this morning I stuck my head out the hatch just after sunrise to greet the day. It was so beautiful I snapped this picture to prove it.



 Occasionally I change the picture atop the blog. This latest picture was my last sunset observed sailing north. I landed in Naples the very next morning. It was a bit cold, but the colors were different than what you normally see further south. I like the picture, hope you do to.

Please don't forget to check out my picture in Picasa and to keep up with the latest word you can sign up with the RSS feed. I use Google Reader.

Thanks for stopping by!

Capt Chris

No comments: