Thursday, September 3, 2009

The People are What's Important


On assignment in Williamstown MA

Case in point. One of my delights is meeting interesting people from all walks of life. I am a homebody and if I were to settle, for example, into a life of suburban routine I likely would meet few new aquatainces. I generally have my peeps and I like to stick with them, seeking the familiar groove of expectation. This is not to imply that I'm meeting scores of people, but I clearly bump into new people. Having the gregarious gene, I unintentionally propel my entire personality quite readily. I usually find conversation forthcoming.

Most people I meet are fine and nice people. Every once in a while you just meet someone with a pizzaze that grabs hold of you. And so it is with Sam, pictured above. I met Sam at a yoga class and we subsequently had some vittles. Sam is chock full of adventure and I was delighted to hear all about it!


Capt Chris

2 comments:

garyc said...

Yoga? Come on Chris, really; yoga?

Unknown said...

oh yes, garyc.....several times a week if I can fit it in. You should give it a try!

Capt C