Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Kid....February 2013

San Anselmo, California

I suppose I needed a break from blogging during my time in college. The demands of writing to earn my humanities degree was extreme. So, I simply stopped blogging. I graduated in May of 2012 and now I find myself 10 months post graduation in a position to start again. Wahoo!

This begs the question as to what I begin to write about. My life has changed so drastically since I first started my blog on sailblogs in the spring of 2007. Truthfully, I'm a little confused as to whether I abandon this blog, let it sit amongst the inner webs or start a new project all together. This question is one of the reason I've not begun blogging again. So I've decided that starting a new blog would be a royal pain in the ass. Thus I will just start to write again, post pictures and write about my life. And that is all!

If you were a loyal follower of my blog and found yourself bummed out I just stopped blogging, I'm sorry about that. Things get busy!

Capt Chris

No comments: