Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day 2011

San Rafael, California
Breezy & Cool


 A year ago today I was cruising west in the Green Hornet (Honda Accord) making landfall in Pensacola Florida to camp. I had just left my parents house making tracks for my new home in California.

Vintage WW11 Aircraft, Sonoma County Shot with my Canon G11 Edited in Aperture 3
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all veterans for their service, especially those who served in combat. Also, to honor those who gave the ultimate to our country, and their families left in the aftermath. 

I've been blazing away with my Canon G11 at every opportunity. It's funny, once a budding photographer develops the habit of having a camera nearby, opportunities arise every other second. Here is a couple of shots for all hands enjoyment.

Mill Valley California, Canon G11, Edited in Apple Aperture 3
April Cheer
Light Fixture, Canon G11

Glen Ellen California, a half mile from my house

Budding Penot Grapes

 As you may have ascertained I've been spending time in Sonoma county. 


Capt Chris


PS: Don't hesitate to check in or to become a follower of this blog. I may be a bit sporatic in my posting, but I've stuck with it since September of 2007.

No comments: