Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Digital Photos For Art Class

San Rafael California

 One of my classes this semester is a printmaking class. I've never really been into art, but think the more training you receive the more one appreciates art. In other words, it really doesn't come naturally. I've had to exert a lot of effort in drawing and then printing my assignments. This week our charge is to submit four digital pictures of a portrait situation that tells a story about the subject. We're then going to imprint the picture onto a cooper plate, and then do some kind of a fancy are thing. Things are a little unclear at this point.

 As some may know yoga as become a large part of my life. I'm going to class about six days a week now. To say that I feel healthy is an understate. I thought maybe some yoga shots would be cool for my art project, and thus I asked one of my yoga instructors if she'd let me snap some pictures. They turned out really really awesome. She rather remain anonymous and so I won't show any of her face. Check em out!




No comments: