Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The 2009 In Review Movie

Moored Naples Florida. Doing?
Moving to California in May. Why? Click Here


Here is my latest video effort. In pictures, a chronology of my year! If you like let me know! I recognize the opening sequence is a little blurry. My Flip HD took a digger and has cracks across the lens. I'll work on a workaround. I've been working on this for 3 weeks and simply didn't want to delay publishing any longer.



Capt Chris

PS: To watch the video in HD, the best quality, hit the play button bottom left, then toggle the button on the  right and bring it up to 750p. For some reason with Youtube's latest update the HD Video does not come up automatically. Don't know why. But I do know that watching the video in HD and in Full Screen makes a big difference.

3 comments:

Ramon said...

Awesome shots and cool music selections. Hope you keep sailing and don't completely swallow the anchor.

Favorable Winds,
Ramon

Unknown said...

Thanks Ramon for checking in! I certainly plan on sailing, gunkholing around San Francisco Bay and her tributaries.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris...You did a great job with the video, very professional, the hair sequence was a fun touch. See you soon.
Love, Mom