Friday, July 17, 2009

Latitude38 Article



I penned an article about my sailing adventure and submitted it to a couple of different publications. Latitude38, a legendary sailing rag from San Francisco published the article in the June and July edition of the mag. They did some minor edits, but used the photos I submitted. I am thrilled they published it. I've published several times with them, and while on active duty the Coast Guard would publish a Search and Rescue monthly column in Latitude. I was one of the folks who researched and put the article together before the boss put his stamp on it and submitted. During this time I went to some Latitude38 Crew List parties and other functions, really gaining an appreciation for the magazines dedication to all things nautical. So surf on over to www.latitude38.com and check it out. For readers who are not familiar, don't waste your time with mags like Cruising World, you'll learn more and feel much more engaged by reading Latitude. plus the mag is free!


Capt Chris

No comments: